🍂🍁⚾️Fall Ball registrations⚾️🍁🍂Check it out.
⚾️☀️Sunshine little League is having sign ups for fall ball. 4402 Federal blvd 92102 Every Saturday from 9-12 Kids 4-14 ⚾️ $60 registration fee, includes League shirt and cap. ⚾️ Practices will start mid August, days depend on coaches. ⚾️Game days will be on Sundays from September- November
Upstairs office or look for sign up table!
Opening Day is soon approaching. If you are available tomorrow, we will be there at 9 am cleaning up the fields in preparation. We will greatly appreciate any extra cleaning supplies! TIA!
Make-up Tryout Will be this Saturday “02/04/2017”
Following Schedule as follow:
Age 7-12 will be on Field 1 @ 10:00AM SHARP
Age 13-14 will be on Field 1 @ 02:00PM SHARP
Due to rain this Saturday, tryouts will be postponed until the following Saturday, ” January 28, 10:00AM Sharp “Registration will still be available all weekend. Come on down to register for the Spring 2017 season.
Hi Sunshine Families,
RESIDENCY AND SCHOOL ATTENDANCE ELIGIBILITY
Beginning with the 2017 season, the following changes will be implemented for establishing residency and school attendance eligibility:
• A school issued report card or performance record will no longer be accepted to establish school attendance.
• Also, residence shall be established and supported by documents containing the full residence which includes parent(s) or guardian(s) name, street address, city, state and zip code information, dated or in force between February 1, 2016 (previous year) and February 1,2017 (current year), from one or more documents from EACH of the three Groups outlined below:
1. Driver’s License
2. School records
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter’s Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
Another great day. It was a very intense day both teams played very well.
We arrived early with Coach John and Practiced. and it Paid out. We won the First Game @9-11-2016